Kawasaki KLX 300R
- Kawasaki KLX 300R LIGHTWEIGHT PLATFORM: A lightweight perimeter frame offers optimized rigidity for stability at speed while the short wheelbase facilitates agile handling. High ground clearance allows riders to more easily clear technical terrain features, resulting in confident trail riding.
- MORE THAN STYLE: The slim design of the frame and bodywork helps the rider grip the bike for increased control, while the KX™-inspired seat design offers great freedom of movement for off-road riding.
- FIND YOUR FIT: Tailor the KLX®300R trail bike to your size and preference with ERGO-FIT® four-way adjustable handlebar positions.
- ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE: Serious off-road fun starts with the fuel-injected 292cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine, delivering crisp response, quick-revving power and strong low-end torque. The KLX®300R trail bike is built tough with an engine designed to withstand the rigors of hard trail riding.
- HASSLE-FREE ADVENTURE: Together with fuel injection, electric start offers hassle-free starting at the push of a button regardless of altitude or air temperature. Clean-burning efficiency earns the KLX®300R trail bike a California Green Sticker for year-round trail access.
- BRIDGE THE GAP: The KLX®300R trail bike combines the fun of weekend play with the exhilaration of racing. The strong engine and highly capable chassis satisfy both trail riders looking for a machine ideally suited for recreational riding with friends and family, and racers looking for high performance.
- WIDE-RANGE VERSATILITY: Smooth-shifting six-speed transmission offers a gear for every situation. Short final gearing (50/14) complements the engine’s low- to mid-range focus, enabling riders to maintain momentum when navigating technical off-road trails.
Wheels & Brakes
- CONFIDENT CONTROL: Full-size wheels and powerful disc brakes make the KLX®300R trail bike ready for tough off-road terrain.
- BIGGER WHEELS. BIGGER FUN.:Large-diameter wheels, measuring 21-inches at the front and 18-inches at the rear, efficiently overcome trail obstacles, greatly contributing to trail-riding performance.
- SURE STOPPING POWER: Strong disc brakes add even more confidence and control, with a twin-piston caliper gripping a semi-floating 270mm petal disc in the front and a single-piston caliper with a 240mm petal disc in the rear.