Yamaha Grizzly EPS
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Grizzly EPS’ Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and the industry’s most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced wear, and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- EXCITING BIG-BORE ENGINE: For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance strong big-bore power with immediate, responsive midrange. The Grizzly EPS features a potent 686cc engine with power delivery, torque and engine character all optimized for recreational riding.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD, all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows the engine to reach maximum rpm in full differential lock mode.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKE: Tackle mud and water with confidence thanks to the Grizzly EPS’ high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, toolless servicing of the foam air filter.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly EPS features a high-capacity radiator that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency, positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- DRIVE SYSTEM AIR INTAKE: A high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.